Assessment & Treatment of Common Martial Arts Injuries
Live Date: September 11, 2021
*Link to join the live webinar will be in the order confirmation email you will receive after purchase
Recording available 3-7 days after the live date
•What are the general movements of this sport?
•Through which planes do these movements occur?
* What are the gross stresses put on the body?
* What are the specific movements of this sport?
* Breakdown the mechanical stressors of each specific movement.
* Learn the agonist/antagonist of each movement
* Compartmentalize the areas which absorb the most stresses in this sport.
* What are the most common injuries in this sport?
•What are the vectoral lines of tension involved in the specific movements of this sport?
•How do we streamline MSK assessment in this sport?
1. How do we prioritize our treatment in this sport?
a. stabilize girdles
b. address mirrored VLT
c. address accessory movement via EPE
2. What does treatment look like?
b. ILT, 2NT, alternating frequencies
c. High frequency to joints
d. Soft tissue manipulation
3. Injury Prevention
b. training regimen
c. imagery/physical hybrid practice
Q & A